Pain can cause you to stop, slow down and avoid movement. Working with our Exercise Physiologists will help to restore your movement, educate you about the pain pathway, support the musculature around your back and core, and help to better manage your pain. At Pear Exercise Physiology, we offer a combination of treatments, including rehabilitative exercises, kinesiology taping, education, mindfulness & massage to help manage your pain.
WE WORK WITH ANY BACK OR NECK PAIN DIAGNOSIS:
facet joint sprains
disc injuries (disc herniation, degeneration, bulge)
non-specific lower back pain
nerve damage (sciatic, pudendal)
How we can help:
- Work one on one with our Exercise Physiologists to help with
- understanding pain and working through the 'explain pain' program
- improving your range of motion
- helping manage your pain flare ups
- Join our 'Back Pain Clinic' program beginning in August 2019
Remedial Massage Therapy
- Visit us for a Remedial Massage to help with your pain by relaxing your muscles & your mind.