Nutrition is the study of food and how it affects the body. Nutrition combined with exercise is a powerful way to improve your health and wellbeing. Smart food choices can help prevent disease, can optimise physical and mental performance and can also help your body cope better with illness.
What is a Nutritionist?
A clinical nutritionist provides tailored advice around food in order to maximise your health and quality of life. Using evidence-informed nutrition practises incorporating natural whole foods, a nutritionist will advise you on how to meet the nutritional needs of your body so you can thrive!
If you’re seeking to improve your health, manage ongoing health conditions such as chronic illness or disease, or achieve a specific goal such as weight loss or gain, a clinical nutritionist can help.
What to expect in a first nutrition appointment?
Initial nutrition consultations go for 75 minutes and appointments are held at the clinic or online. The first appointment is longer so your full health history can be taken. Here’s what you can expect from the consultation:
· A full health and dietary evaluation.
· A nutrition plan developed based on your health goals and tailored to your individual needs.
· Education and key steps to be taken to achieve better health, including knowledge of how to incorporate changes with ease.
· Recommendations as needed for nutrition supplementation.
· Testing where necessary, such as general blood tests, allergy tests, hormonal testing and stool analysis for identifying parasites, yeast and bacterial composition (testing is at an additional cost).
· Unwavering support.
Meet our Nutritionist
Monday 7am - 8pm
Tuesday 7am - 8pm
Wednesday 7am - 8pm
Thursday 7am - 8pm
Friday 7am - 2pm
Saturday 7am - 2pm
Exercise Physiology | Mon - Sat
Massage Therapy | Mon - Thurs, Sat
Physiotherapy | Mon - Thurs
Nutrition Therapy | Fri
Hydrotherapy | Mon